As we have all the time in the world at the moment i decided to get back into my blogging and what best to do it as a good old march favourites.
First off – Hair care
- Wella elements leave in conditioning hair spray – not only does it smell divine but its a best friend to your hair, it leaves it shiny, conditioned and soft. It’s always been my go to when i’m struggling with my hair, if it feels dead and lifeless.
- The remanision circle – Liberty London. Hopeless hair extreme repair mask. I run it through my ends, put it in a bobble and leave it in overnight to sink in – Wash it off in the morning leaving hair repaired and healthy looking (also smells amazing)
Second – Skin care
- Is clinical face wash – This is one of the best cleansers i’ve found that works for my skin. Not only is it deep cleansing as it gets into your pores and gives them a deep clean it’s also resurfacing leaving your skin with a fresh healthy glow also balances your skin’s pH level leaving the skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Elemis oxygenating marine cream – the perfect night cream, it feels so luxurious and rich – smells beaut too, It’s like an overnight mask full of goodness for your skin helping with hydration and ageing.
Lastly – Body.
- Soap and glory body butter. Oh my goodness isn’t this just the best smell ever ( if you hadn’t guessed yet 80% of the reason I buy things is because of the smell).
- St Moriz tanning mist. This is perfect for tanning my face and neck. I struggle to get the tan right, it always goes patchy- wheres with this you get an even coverage all over.
I hope that quarantine isn’t so bad for you all. Keep your chin up we are another day closer to being on a plane going to that hot country where we are dreaming of sipping a pina colada.
One thought on “March Favourites.”
Great post! Hope you’re finding it all okay, I’m thinking of that first Pina Colada too ahah x